Care touch Lite latex was introduced due to popular demand for a lighter weight more economical medical examination glove. Providing extra sensitivity without compromising quality. Flexible and strong the Care touch latex is engineered to provide dexterity and comfort leading to reduced hand fatigue. Powder Free with low residual chemicals to reduce the risk of contact dermatitis.
Latex gloves are often used for:
- A high quality smooth surfaced latex glove that ensures maximum patient comfort.
- A smooth double chlorinated glove giving a sensitive feel and touch; this glove is suitable for a variety of non-sterile applications.
- Excellent for handling patients as there is no resistance between the glove and skin.
- Textured fingers and palm area for enhanced grip.
- Powder free polymer coated examination glove.
- Beaded cuff to aid donning.
There are no reviews yet.