Gloves has been specifically formulated to give the user increased sensitivity and precision as well as providing strength and comfort. Made from formulated Nitrile Butadiene polymer, it is both latex free and low in residual chemicals to reduce the associated risk of contact dermatitis. Nitrile provides greater durability compared to latex or vinyl products and has been developed to fit and feel more comfortable to reduce hand fatigue when wearing gloves for prolonged periods.
Nitrile gloves are often used for:
- Nitrile gloves exceeding features of puncture-resistance, anti-bacteria’s penetration.
- Chemical-proof and long duration, providing better protection for users.
- Currently, the nitrile gloves have been widely used in all major laboratories, research agents, hospitals, clinics, sanitariums, and medical institutions.
- Protection from unwanted and dangerous substances
- Beaded cuff ensures easy donning and prevent roll down
- Superior strength with better puncture resistance
- Full textured or fingertip textured enhances wet and dry grip
- Thinner gauge improves tactile sensitivity
- Custom design enhances comfort and fit
- Provide an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex
There are no reviews yet.